Many people are aware of massage benefits for pregnant women, but few realize how valuable massage therapy can be to a women undergoing fertility treatment.
Fertility Massage is a series of massage techniques that are used to help support reproductive health. Fertility massage is a therapy that can improve your chances of conceiving and it is also recommended as a stand alone treatment or can be used in conjunction with other forms of fertility treatment such as in vitro fertilization.
Engaging in a regular fertility massage provides several benefits for the reproductive system:
- Increases Blood Circulation.
- Boost egg health by increasing oxygenated blood flow to the ovaries
- Supports female hormone balance
- Removes useless tissues (especially remains from previous menstruation and pelvic injuries)
- Helps to rightly re-position a tilted uterus
- In cases of a polycystic ovarian syndrome, fertility massage treatments can assist in the body’s elimination of the cyst.
- Breaks up pelvic adhesions and stimulates blood flow to speed up the recovery of scars
- Reduces pain and cramps during menstrual cycle
- Regulates menstrual cycle and can solve problems such as longer or shorter menstrual cycles
- It detoxifies and encourages the liver to do its job of detoxification and mopping out of excess hormones
- It reduces clotting during the menstrual cycle
- Helps to eliminate bloating and water retention in the reproductive system area
- Helps to relieve the uterus area from old stagnant blood and brings in fresh blood
- Strengthens the reproductive organs.
- Helps to prepare muscles for child birthing
- Improves digestion and gets rid of discomfort in the abdominal region
- Massage helps to get rid of stress, alleviate symptoms of depression and promote relaxation
Call to schedule your Fertility massage with Shadia today at 708-636-5555!