Welcome to Customized Nutritional Coaching with Certified Holistic Health Coach- Erin Cipriani
What do I eat?
How many times do we ask ourselves this question? It can be extremely overwhelming in this day and age with fast food on every corner, processed food taking over ¾ of the grocery store and our over-scheduled fast-paced lives!
There is an answer to this question! But first we have to clear something up:
No one particular diet works for everyone.
As a Health Coach, I am your personal advocate for living an energized and passionate life. I work with my clients to help them create happy, healthy lives in a way that is flexible, fun, and free of denial. By working together, we can discover the food and lifestyle choices that best support you. Making gradual, lifelong changes enables you to reach your current and future health goals.
Imagine what your life would be like if you had clear thinking, energy, and excitement every day.
It’s rare for anyone to get an hour to work on improving their health with a trained professional. Join me for a one-one-half-hour health consultation to discuss your unique situation and determine how I can help you reach your personal goals. I am here to create a supportive environment while we explore what really works for you.
So I ask you, have you been wanting to:
- Improve your eating habits?
- Understand your body better?
- Make your self-care a priority?
- Feel confident in choosing and preparing better food for you and your loved ones?
- Experience an increase in overall happiness in your life?
Yes?! Then, Welcome to Your Program.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we’ll explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
During the course of the program you will:
- Set and accomplish goals
- Explore new foodsUnderstand and reduce cravings
- Increase energy
- Feel better in your body
- Improve personal relationships
Your Program Includes:
- A customized program with sessions ranging from 1x per month to 1x per week. We’ll figure that out together!
- Group seminars and classes covering a variety of health-related topics
- E-mail support between sessions
- Handouts and other materials
- Food samples and self-care products
- A monthly newsletter
Could one conversation change your life?